Mar 18, 2010

What the days have been...

since my last clinical of the final year ended...!!

- Read and finished this book in a matter of 2 days - Catcher in the Rye (J.D.Salinger's book left me un-satisfied. Was yearning for something good, all the time. Which whenever came, was shooed away almost immediately.)

- Heard my relatives woes on what part of their body hurts, and their complete histories...which starts almost from the day they were born, and encompasses all the specialities. -Med.Surg.Derma.ENT.Opthal.!!

- Got my results for the finals. (Passed it! Was in 7th heaven when the University 'Yamraj' called and landed me into the Results Waiting due to technical problems section. Crap. Got to know what it is like having to face their wrath. Unscrupulous souls, who hate being given a work, and growl even while talking. My intern's still waiting for their post. Which is going to take its time, and is pushing me a few days late in starting my intern. Yuck! )

- Have eaten a lotsa mithai's ...Even My enamel could be tested positive for sugar...even after brushing them a hundred times. (Now I know what having a sweet tooth is like ! ;-) )

- Invited my friends over for a night out, where in we made the food ourselves, ate ourselves, chatted over for long, and slept for long, and surfed a lot. (Some people can be kept happy only on food, talks, and net! We are amongst those.)

- Got the acceptance for Poster Presentation at ISCOMS 2010, Netherlands. Nothing more could've been received with more warmth. (The telephone could not stop ringing, alongwith the ears of mine. )

- Visited some relatives... (at my home town only...!! Yeah, I did not go out.)

- Driven all sorts of vehicles for hours (I hate driving in crowdy places!)

- Read the Medicine book IN my holidays...coz my Best Buddy got a Bell's Palsy. (It sucks, how a normal individual can suddenly develop it.)

- Got a geeky pen--pen-drive as a gift. My jeej gifted me this for the accomplishments. (how I love gadgets!!)

- Got some severed shoulders and torn muscles, dragging the scooter for 2 kms, coz my petrol evaporated.

Am almost completely dead.


Its merely my happy soul that is making my phantom limb write this stuff.... 

No comments: