Mar 12, 2010

Degree Scroll !

My final year ends here... (I wish It does....!!...i.e. am aiming a success at the results.)
And even before the results could be out, or even before I start my internship and end it, or even before the Rajasthan University ever handed me my provisional degree...

A degree scroll was granted to me, by my family... 
Certifying me as a Doctor !

Mum-Dad made the welcome stuff themselves, and TJ senior did the scroll...







:-)

Thanking God for this sweet family of mine....!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

Wowwwwwwwww...gr8...n derz 5.5 some years pushed into memory..!! my eggjamz bgin in july or so !! still counting ;)

mgeek said...

Good luck for your internship :-)

Tele Jane said...

Best of luck Kochu !

Thnx mgeek !