Mar 8, 2010

Stress Vanishers . . .

No matter how tiring, how long, how hectic a day has been...no matter how many arguments you had to face, how many discussions you have been a part of...


A good shower bath....
OR
Laying your head on mumma's lap...
OR
A sweet peck on your cheek by Daddy, the great...
OR
Listening to a song that you love listening to, at soothing yet high volumes...
OR
Catching a glimpse of a gift that you 'totally' cherish




things like these, erase out the tiredness...
A smile is risen, the frowns vanish, and a blissfulness sets in.




After a tough day today, as I entered my room, I felt the same happiness, all my tensions evaporated and I felt as if 'Everything is back into its place' and perfect. And it was none of the usual things...the ones stated above.
It was the fragrance of the flowers in our garden, which had diffused from the windows, that permeated my soul and brought that instant smile and cheer. 


The sweet, mild yet intoxicating smell livens me up.




Strange to see that Such a trivial thing can make us happy...




How happy we would be, if we chose to do, only what we like....??





This is the plant which we call to, as 'Raat ki Rani'. 
Dad and Mum love its smell, and I had insisted them to plant it in our gardens (coz I loved it too!!). 
Advantage: Me. :-)
I have the garden-facing room, and the smell only comes in mah room !! Hehaha !!

Night !

No comments: