just the way the childhood queries left me 10 years back,
and the thought-less work-less time left me 7 years back.
February has usually been the best of the months for me. This year, too, was no different.
The Feb Fab Five events were:
1. Calm, Silent yet energizing Birthday.
2. Long, break-journeys yet refreshing train trips.
3. Closest Buddy's marriage- Creation of a bond, and snapping of some ties.
4. AIPG results - Happiness for some and despair for many.
5. College Magazine - The nth time it is re-opened, yet the excitement and optimism seems to be endless.
And all through this month despite being very busy...the blog never slept. :-))
Thanks Blogger! I had scheduled all the posts by the very first week of February, for their respective dates.
All were 'love', 'hate', 'valentine' centric--> a salute to the romantic emotion february signifies.
Also, Read The Namesake: A beautiful novel essaying the dilemmas of ABCDs to be specific, and every Indian by large. Thumbs Up!!
Gonna be celebrating the arrival of March with fanfare this time....
Raising the spirits and the fumes...
Dining and Stepping up to the tunes...