Feb 4, 2011

Birthday - III

The birthday being felt like just-another-day, might be because this is a very different phase of my life that I am in.
I'll turn 23, and I should have started to settle by now, and to the contrary of which I'm far more unsettled than I ever was. I'm in a split.
As I enter the day, my Mum and dear Sister would be missing. They're on a 10-day trip to South for my sis' exams. I'll have only my Daddy and Brother with me, for they had planned to be here on this day.
Amongst my buddies, few would be here but busy studying, few would just wish me on the phone. More importantly, A very dear friend of mine, would be amiss. Why I lost him and what I lost him to, hurts me more than anything.

The sweet cousins who somehow turned my bad days good, would be out of town. Being a kid with them, or teaching them the truths of life, keeps me more interested, is yet an unsolved mystery.

As the day would wrap itself, Daddy would leave, and so would my baby bro. Mum-Sis would be in transit, out-of-network.
.
.
.
.

How gloomy, lonely it would feel then, is a thing I am dreading already.
.
.
.
.
Thinking about the previous happy times might be the sole reason that could keep me through, or would they be the reason to tears and despair??


I can think about the postives only, and they would be:
*A day with Brother, who came all this way, only to be with me.
*The calls from buddies, whom I keep close to.
*Some time spent with my gal-friends.
*And that gift that I received 2 days in advance. :-) Damroo, It sure makes me feel special. Thanks for the care.

As to the social networks, I've kept my birthdate hidden. I hope it is not shown.
.
.
.
Thanking people who wished me for a formality would be the toughest return gift to be given!

Peace.

No comments: