Feb 24, 2011

You see...



You see...
I'm alive...
Having an independent existence.
And, I have a life too.
Some relations of which I'm a part of.
Some responsibilities which I'm in-charge of.
Some happiness that arises not from you,
And some sorrows that are not your reflections.
A full life I have.
To be led and lived.

You see...
I'm alive...
It was hard to believe initially...
All this while, I had required you as a proof to my living.
You meant the breathe to me
I had illusion-ed you, to be my heart
Which, IF would cease, 
would take me away along-with.
But, I've beat
To feel & fear.

You see...
I'm alive...
Ever since you left me alone in this world.
I had wailed, cried, hurt, cursed; 
the senses had been outwitted.
I had smiled, laughed, stared focus-lessly; 
till smiles drowned in tears.
But, Them I've wiped
To focus & rise.

You see...
I'm alive...
Even after you snatched the thing I held dearest.
I've lived without it.
I've lived without YOU...
It was a blatant lie about our companionship that we had sworn.
Of being there for each other every single time.
But, A truth the lie was,
To believe & accept.

You see...
I'm alive...
And do I miss you? No.
I stand tall, flourished even in your absence.
You were, probably, the spring to me;
In which I flowered & fruited.
If I must miss,
I miss the smiles & frowns that you instilled in me.
Not you I miss.
You see...
I'm Alive...
Still.

What hurts more than the absence of the dear ones in life, is the remembrance of memories past.
...And memories you can't erase.

Death, Love, Hate, Life.                                      (Written - 30.01.2011)

2 comments:

Vivere said...

beautiful........

Tele Jane said...

@ Magus-
You see...
It comes from me! ;-)
haha!!