Feb 4, 2011

Unethical - II

You might be remembering the short fiction story I wrote under the name Unethical a week ago.
And, If you don't remember it..... or haven't read it ......or find it too long... ;-)
Here's the Summary:

A girl meets a guy at an engagement party, and they notice the magnetism amidst them, despite of their never having met each other. But all of it is unethical as the very guy she's falling for, is the groom-to-be of her own cousin sister. 
(Wow! I'm super good at summarizing!) =D *winks

I saw you talking on the phone
I know that you are not alone
But you steal my heart away
Yeah you steal my heart away

You're acting like you're on your own
But I saw you standing with a girl
Stop tryn' to steal my heart away,
Stop tryn' to steal my heart away

I don't know where we going
I don't know who we are

I can feel your heartbeat ..
He said to me

I can feel your heartbeat
Running through me

Please do this video justice by watching it on full-screen mode!

A song and video I've lately fallen in love with.
The component of the S1-S2, or the Lub-Dub make it more captivating, and the anatomical beating of the heart depicted by the incandescent lights make the nerves stir

I'm sorry,but I'm hopelessly into Medicine, and into Enrique and into Nicole. (They make the hottest couple ever, in my opinion. But, I guess Kournikova and Hamilton have their opinion too. Apart from their love for their respective! ;-)

Tele says:
I can feel your heartbeat...
Running through me...
Humming through me...

No comments: