Feb 28, 2011

Birthday - IV

Ohh well yeah! I have 3 posts dedicated to the plans I had for the Birthday, but how it turned out to be has not yet been shared.


The excerpts:

Spent an hour on the phone 
receiving the calls of the close.

A small peck on the cheek
and a hand on the head,
which has blessed me every year.

The night sublimed, to caress
the cute little spirit she once created.

Early morning I was born,
to be showered with the love 
of Grand-ma & pa.

The cute tall brother and me
had his favorite breakfast made by me.

Mum and Sister had called in the night
and as it appeared, 
Mum had wept a tear or two.

Went to the hospital, 
returned back early.

Opened the gift,
the adventure of unearthing
the pearl from the oyster
pumped me up.

Sumo, unique was the gift,
as much unique as our friendship is. Hi-5!!

A lunch at a small unfrequented restaurant
was the fun moment,
the family sat there, 
with an irritated brother.
I wore his new shirt...

Did I want to feel younger?
Or maybe, I just wanted to tease him. 

The afternoon we talked and packed.
Evening we went for a dinner
after the small chocolate pie cutting.

I left him to the station,
and later Daddy too.
Grannys anyways sleep early.

Going to the hostel, 
I kissed my gal friends,
chit-chats over 30 minutes 
did feel insufficient.

Back to home, I lay in my room,
on the bed with 
a book and the phone 
by my side.

Called up a buddy 
who was busy to talk.
And then another 
who shares my b'day.
And then the network went away,
to my utter dismay.

The calls ended 
yet there was an hour to go,
before the day, 
destined to be mine, would sleep.

Hypnotized I flew, 
into the thoughts that occurred,
of past, present, and the oblivious future.

When the subconscious decided to sleep
I did not know, 
but yes,
I woke up to a happy bright morning next day.
That I remember.


PS: I just wanted to document how my birthday was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3 and it was a lovely description.

Tele Jane said...

;) Thanks Darling!
<3