Feb 7, 2011

Toys I never played with...

The Peach Teddy Bear, the Pink-Puff Dog, the Red-eyed-White Rabbit, the Bright Yellow Tweety, the Red-Orange Apple !! Wooh!

Like all the usual girls, the soft-toys are a part of my life too. But unlike other girls who buy it for themselves, these have been the gifts that we (me and my sister) had been showered with, thinking that we might become fond of them if we had them.

But, the thought never became a reality.

All these years, the toys had been wrapped and kept in closets to prevent them from getting soiled in dust. Yeah, the dusty winds flow for almost half an year here. Needless to say I never played with them, and they never came close to my heart.
.
.
.
I've decided today to take them all out, keep them besides me the whole day long, in my bed, and with me to sleep.

Sometimes for the fear of damaging or losing a treasured thing, we never open our hearts to them forgetting that by doing this we might be losing the whole fun of having them by our sides.

Things will anyways end. Nothing is eternal. 
You treasure it a lot! So, Keep it alive, but don't take the life out of it. 
Enjoy it before it disappears to time.

2 comments: