Jan 31, 2011

Aborted

Oh! Wow.
Is it true,
that, some time from now,
I'll have you?

Google Images
The idea that I had,
was living within me,
It was growing forward,
and reality, soon, it would be.

Within me, you could be felt,
Some unfinished dreams were being recalled,
your presence made the stolid heart melt,
being yours was a thing with which I, now, romanced.

I knew, you want to rush into my embrace
Be called mine & caress me too.
Yes, It is a truth and not a pseudocyesis case.
And in no time it would be happening to me & to you.

Love, care, and a bond had developed
I told you so, and you knew it, right?
With each moment, closer we had moved.
Until that changed it all, that night.

You rushed, you hurried, you planned to meet,
when time should have taken care of it all,
The waters broke & the heart too, feeble had become your beat,

Trying anything couldn't have helped to stop you fall.
Google Images
You were premature, just a fetus,
Incapable of independent existence.
You were not a baby, a live part of us,
Having the grit to put persistence.

Before you matured or ripened,
you were plucked for celebration,
Oh! I wish-
You would have been where you had always stayed,
After all, you were God's own incarnation.

You feel bad, hurt and at loss,
You tag me irresponsible & hate me enough.
Baby, but dying I am too, because,
I lost more than you did-the dreams & the reason to live.
You need to believe it and you know, it ain't a bluff.



Tele says: Respect time, sometimes rushing can only abort.

Just came around this beautiful picture...!! :-)
Baby's First Movements!


No comments: