Jan 13, 2011

Insomniac...

BY CHANCE... NOT CHOICE!




9th January.2010
AIPGMEE ! (or rather, not even a single exclamation mark was required, since, it wasn't interesting to me, and I was least bothered about it.)
Three and a half hours!!!! (Yeah, this deserves this number of exclamations)
Having not read even a single subject ever, after the universities exams of the respective professional years, what would one do with this much of time.
Not having practiced the previous years papers, not even the last AIPG/AIIMS ones....I stood no chance of being able to finish off the 300 massive questions that I was about to face.

Still, being adventurous is my passion. So, I did appear. After sleeping for a mere of 3 hours in the night, and facebook-ing the previous day for 12 hrs, I was geared to face the paper/ sleep during it....whichever seemed less tiresome.

Wuhoo...Attempting 270 plus questions (the answers to which I don't even remember...I mean, the ones I marked- Don't remember them even) confidently I gaited out of the center, where my parents were more than elated to see me this way.
Yeah, Parents....they always hope for a miracle.
And, I love their hope.
And, sometimes, I even love shattering them. The way I did it then.

Pretty much knowing the results, my parents are still expecting a selection. Wish they come back to reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have had tough, busy, tiresome days since then.


9th, 10th, 11th, 12th---
* A 3:30 hrs exam, f/b homely tasks f/b a dear cousin's marriage, Band/Baja/Baaraat....Sleep- 3 hours.
* RPG form filling, f/b multiple trips to photostat, college, hostel, f/b No One Killed Jessica, f/b file work...Sleep- 3 hours.
* Wuthering Heights, f/b bank works, f/b trip to a cousin's place f/b dinner at Aunt's place, f/b an awesome discussion with Dad...Sleep- 2 hours.
* College Work (documents and all!! ), f/b train tickets reservation (2 hours I was in a queue), f/b multiple trips around the city (might have covered somewhat around 30kms in a small place like Jdpr), f/b tiring trips to the inner city area...Sleep- 4 hours.

It's been rigorous, tiresome, hectic, irritating and SLEEPLESS. (5 consecutive nights !!)
Tolerance at its lowest. And, I hate it.

God, grant me some sleep.
Please. 

No comments: