Mar 16, 2010

Driving...


Driving into the lanes of the interiors of the city.... (which ideally should be called 'corridors', coz they are no more wider than them!)

 ...with a big fat eldah sister behind (Ohh! how I love calling her that...)

and a gear-ed two wheeler...(a la 'Maii LML Scooter...!!... which has recently got a new stand- one which forces me to extend each and every lower limb joint, in case I need to hold it stationary, which happens far too often in the city area.)

Ohh! I wish, the interiors were better planned...a bit better spaced.

I wish the people out there, would stop believing that the roads are their corridors, and walk a bit towards the edges.
Every moment that I saw an empty lane, and changed my gear, I would be seeing some 'aunties' and kids roaming around in the midst as if it was a picnic spot, with a very beautiful lawn laid, and some beautiful butterflies to caught hold off.... -the kids were here one moment, and would run suddenly to the opposite side!! :-x

I wish there was a technique with which the horn could be kept sounding continuously,
so that they could understand that some poor-old-people are driving, and with the little space around, could be forced to fall into a puddle of 'sewer-draining nala'.

The irony is, even after beating the horn loud enough to deafen my ears, these people do not move.
Deaf people.

The road is less of a road, but more of a caterpillar ka jhoola !!

They have endless no. of bumpers, with their steeper heights, ones which worry me, for they might have hit my petrol tank so many times, that it would have started crying and shedding tears (petrol !)


All my joints have been 'moved' , and if I am found on my bed with some sub-luxated hand and wrist joints (the gear changing hand!!), some muscular pain in my arms, callosities all over the palm, some good dole-shole (biceps), some lacerated tendons and torn ligaments (of the lower limb!)

 , you know what happened to me....

Drivi-cities ossificans !!

:-)

No comments: