Mar 10, 2010

Oh! My Gosh.....

Can't believe that we would be free of the 'final year' tomorrow,...!!

Last practical...Pediatrics....happens to be scheduled for tomrw....

But, I have failed to get my head into the book....tried to read for it...bt, its such an irressistable feeling...Of being     free of the EXAMS!! the theory ones, and the pracs..... All will end. Can't concentrate.

Have tried fixing my eyes onto the printed words...but, those very letters are illusioning me, and I have been successful at concocting some beautiful places, and filming a complete movie over my activities post-clinical exam.

Am having absolutely NO desires of reading, and infact, it doesn't even matter how the prac goes....

My family's going nuts...they tried to scold me, shout at me, motivate me to study, but, I Simply CAN'T !!
And ...all my friends are also going nuts...as they too are feeling the same.

Its a feeling of the order of 'getting an Independent India' or 'winning the World Cup' or 'emerging victorious in a certain Kargil War' !!
Its the feeling of satisfaction, LIBERTY, , , and God knows what all.....

PS: Just wishing, that the practical ends well....Don't want it to be a complete disaster. (Disaster, though is ought to happen!! - considering my preparation, and also, the subject- I hate Pediatrics!)

:-))

No comments: