Jun 27, 2009

Your touch...



I get a black out
My mind gets a block
Not a thought occurs
All words go mute
I stop searching for them
coz,
I wanna live this moment.
I wanna live your touch.

An un-intentioned touch
and the world changes face.
I leave this hush-a-hush city
I get into my own world,
with hearts flowing by
a garden of letters from you,
all scribbled with 'I Love You'
There we walk, side be side,
Just you & me,
and the silence.
The sudden slight friction
between our hands,
and the thin line of air
between us would collapse.
Hey, Its the world I enter,
Its what you make me feel.
Your touch.

The shooting sensation that tingles my body,
The goose flesh that bumps,
The breath that goes away,
The air that i gasp for,
The view of my eyes, alters.
and now,
Its only your eyes that are seen.
The intensity of emotion in them,
blinds my eyes.
You speak with them
Yeah, I know You want me
My lashes shy down
Our hands entangle more tightly
and you know, you got your answer.
Through my touch.

The stomach goes empty,
All hollow it feels,
the muscles give me pangs.
They too answer when you touch me.
or when you touch my heart,
with your words.

Oh! I wanna seize this moment,
this moment for ever.
I wanna be there with you.
With you like this, for Ever.
You breathe in me the life,
the reason to live.
I'll live by these moments,
till you give me some more of them.
And then, I'll live by them...
I'll live for our togetherness,
I'll live for this touch,
I'll live for you...

5 comments:

Ankit said...

I always feel that your poems lack some poetic beauty. But they compensate through expressiveness, imagery and intensity. Its really brilliant and lefts me wondering whose touch was that which made you write it :)..

Tele Jane said...

I don't think I ever have this poet in me. Whenever i decide to get that poetic sense in my writing, I end up being fake, and deviated from what i wanted to express.
Hence, I settle at something like this, neither a poem, nor a narration.

It was Voldemort's (Read b/n the lines) ;-)

Thanks!

Ankit said...

Voldemort !!! I think thats the vaguest answer that I cud have got..

Again, Voldemort !! If the person concerned is a real entity, then I wud need more hints..

Tele Jane said...

He-who-shud-not-be-named !

:-)

Waise, I think, Voldemort is long dead. ;-)

Ankit said...

Taking my words back. It doesn't lack poetic beauty.