Jun 20, 2009

Life Instructions !!

Not that I don't have anything to write...I have plenty of alphabets to describe my state, as in 'L.A.C.K.I.N.G. T.I.M.E. T.O. D.O. S.O.'
and
'I. A.M. S.O.R.R.Y. '
Sorry to myself, since I am not able to carry fwd this hobby of mine.
And sorry to myself, also because,Since I don't think anyone anymore reads this blog he he!! ;)
So, its completely my Territory, Once Again !! yuhoo !! ;)
*breathing fresh air* hmmmmmmmmm

Alright...this is something I bumped upon !!

Have a Look !!

And till the time I get some time..have fun !! Enjoy !!




Found this out...

6 comments:

Ankit said...

I read all ur posts.. Its a different thing that I dont comment that often.. But if it really takes just a comment to push you to writing, I think I can do that..

Mottled mosaic said...

My hand's up too :)

Hey btw, I hate to point this out, but I think you meant 'letters' and not alphabets. Cuz the whole set of 26 letters that make the english alphabet :) also I think you meant ...anyone reads this blog anymore... instead of the other way around!

Sorry :( I have an OCD with these things and I can get annoying with it. Anyway, do keep writing, even if it's a one liner every so often! :)

Mottled mosaic said...

...*its the whole... (typo)

Ankit said...

@Mottled Mosaic: OCD :) .. I think you have not read her previos posts... Otherwise we wud have seen more comments from you :P

@Telly: I am not the only one :)

Arps said...

pip pip..

present :)

Tele Jane said...

Hey ppl...thanks a lot !!
A lot, for showing ur presence.
Obliged !!

@ Neophyte - Thanks for reading 'ALL' my posts...and thanks for not commenting on them !! (otherwise, i wud've had lots of more nasty fights wid u !!) ;)

@ Mottled - Yep dear...that is a mistake... I APOLOGIZE !! :-)
And, yeah, do keep on telling me such small but important things...as
I AM 'THE BEST' AT MAKING THEM !!
and I make lots of these !!
Pls keep forgiving me ! :-)

@ Arps - Obliged that you are still following it...despite your prep n all !! 'ODE' !!