May 30, 2009

Speechless !

Alright,
I accept:

I am a girl with lots of words and all the more,abundant smileys !! :-)
;)
:D


But, My abilities do have their Maximums.
And I witnessed it yesterday.
I think I reached the zenith of my non-stop talking habit yesterday, so much so, that I actually wanted REST. Can u imagine? I NEEDED A REST.THAT TOO IN TERMS OF SPEAKING.
AGAIN A FIRST. :-o

I had spent my complete day, talking,and more bit of talking and lots of more talking. :-D
At Posting, In the Theatre,At the wards, At Home, Over the Phone, At My Jijaji's place, Over the Phone, and again at home. . . Okays, I am not mentioning it anymore.

Friends here, Family here, Some old friends here, some old friends elsewhere, Some new people around, Everyone....Anyone. ;)

Reaching the Maximum level, does makes you feel prostrated. Isn't it?
That's the reason why I hadn't posted anything yesterday.
I had actually, used up my allowed-maximum-daily-limit-of-words. And I was wordless to write up even. :-o

Altho, this crap shudn't have been here as a Post, But, Come On, I reached to heights, be it any field.
But, I did.
Don't I need to celebrate my conquering this Height?
Even if I needn't, I AM. :)


I simply need reasons to party and have fun.

Everyone needs.

No comments: