May 2, 2009

Answers to MEDIC's Wishes ::


Post-Posting the Answers to Wishes... the 'Medic-in-me' suddenly arose from the 'Dissociative Anesthetic' state that-I-usually-hallucinate-in !!

An Extract from Tele-speech:

When I Asked God for Strength
He Gave Me Femur Displacements to Reduce...

When I Asked God for Brain & Brawn
He Gave Me Cases in Medicine to Diagnose...

When I Asked God for Happiness
He Showed Me Some Psychiatric Patients...

When I Asked God for Wealth
He Showed Me How to Stand all day long in the OT...

When I Asked God for Favors
He Showed Me Opportunities to Meet MR's...

When I Asked God for Peace
He Showed Me the Gate to Labor Room...

When I Asked God for Love
He Showed Me How to Treat Small Kids...

God Gave Me Nothing I Wanted
He Gave Me Everything I Needed "

- Swamini 'Vaidya'

6 comments:

Arps said...

LOLROFL!!!
did u write it???
its really good!!!
:D :D

Tele Jane said...

Yep...I wrote it...!
Its gud to hear that u liked it ! :)

Mottled mosaic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tele Jane said...

Thanks Dear. :)

I din't actually get who's this: Is it Shilpi Verma di ?

Mottled mosaic said...

yup! its me :) :)

Tele Jane said...

hi di...
Hey, send me an invite to ur blog!

:)