May 20, 2009

Prize...


This is the prize that I got for the Surg. tute that was conducted a few days back.
I got the 3rd place in the class. :)

Ohhh! Thank You. Thank you.
I know its a Big deal. Or is it? :-?

PS: The tute papers were checked by the Residents. And I & my class know how they have gone about this task. :D
A Farzi paper, A farzi checking, and A Farzi test (As the marks are highly insignificant)

But, I reconfirm the fact, I am good at answer-presentation. :)
Atleast, they could understand what I wrote, and managed to locate it. :D

5 comments:

deluded said...

oooh.

naice.

congratulations!


although, I should stop worshipping you now, because you are a nerd ;)

Healer Geller said...

hey hey... congrats gal...
keep up the good work... the prof might even know ur name by the end of the sem!!! ;)

Tele Jane said...

@ deluded
Thanks. Hey, I did mention, that the papers were checked in a terribly bad manner. That's why, i managed it.
Agar sahi check hote, to I know, I won't have got this prize atleast. :D

@ Healer...
Its so great to have you on my blog.
Honoured. :)
I am keeping my fingers crossed. Praying, that he seriously knows my name. :) I hope it will help. :)

deluded said...

you do yourself injustice by saying that penny!


who knows, you might be smarter than you think!

Arps said...

Hey congrats!!

and seriously, the esophageal cancer belt ain't all that important after all.. (surely not in any of the UCs or Indian exams!!)

;) keep up!


@healer geller: how come i never find you visiting any of MY blog posts!!! *sulking*