Apr 19, 2013

Release!!

7 days... Yes, had unpacked and arranged our new abode by the 2nd day itself, had formed a good schedule by the 4th day, had taken out the books by the 5th day...and here comes the problem...two days, not a word has been read, despite ample amount of time and circumstance. What bothers me is not that I am not being able to do so, but what ires me is the fact that how long do I have to keep on doing that, and why do I still have to do that!! 4 months and 19 days has it been since I appeared for the exam and yet the results are under 'stay' for some trillion rich under the table course sellers. It is SAD plight. Yes, and it is something which makes me feel so insignificant...there is nothing we guys can do to save us from this mental torture, the unemployed status, and the game people are playing on their iphone5/ ipad mini named, 'Career of Indian MBBS Doctors'.

I do not like staying here at home and cooking some damn breakfast, lunch, dinner everyday of my life. I do not like surfing the internet over the damn JR jobs jn hospitals and ending the search because I yet cannot certainly say for how long would I be working with them. I do not like opening and re-reading the damn stuff again and going through the same procedure of writing an exam. Above all, I need to do something coz sitting idle is the only thing I love to hate. I do not like this factor of uncertainity in my life. I need a release. We need a release.

Photo “Memory” by Andrés Nieto Porras #OGQ http://bgh.ogqcorp.com/share/h/kz5sm
For more pictures by Andrés Nieto Porras visit http://www.anieto2k.com/

No comments: