Apr 20, 2013

ThinkPad is so Indian!!

Trivia: Thinkpad is the Lenovo's series of laptops that has a very comfortable (for some people) tracking dot which makes the cursor movement smoother than the other kind of track pads usually seen.

My guy has this unusual obsession about this series, and as a matter of fact, he has always and only owned the Thinkpad laptops in different versions as and when the previous one needed to be dumped. Right now, I am getting to use this Thinkpad with a red dot on the 'i' which has this LED put beneath it. It so reminds me of the Red Bindi that Indian women always adorn. And, the track dot is the Bengali Bindi. ;-)



So, after I finish this post about Indian Thinkpad, I'll be practicing for the classical Indian dance, which I and two other girls here are going to perform tonight at the Talent Hunt Night. Indian School Of Business, Hyderabad Campus has its Talent Hunt Night as the grand finale for the Orientation week (O-Week) that was going on all the past few days. The batch of 2014 had been divided into 8 sections and each section today gets the opportunity to perform for a time of 10 minutes on stage showing its varied talents. Now, we, as spouses, if participate, get some extra points and marks for his section. So, here I am sporting my dancing attitude, off to practice and perform. Wish me luck! :-)

No comments: