Aug 23, 2011

Relatives: The completely unrelated people in terms of mentality.

Never before have I cared about what the world says, and neither do I now.

Nobody has ever had the right to judge my actions, other than my parents & friends; and they wouldn't have it now, as well.

This is my relationship...how it all started least matters...and how it will end or will not, it depends on me. Not on some, random people.

How good the world would be, if people kept their opinions and story making capabilities to themselves!!

I'm a happy woman, for I was destined to have him in my life, whatever route it was, it too, was destined. I, am, and will always be, a puppet in His hands.

Status: In a relationship with the best of my buddy, with the wishes of each other's parents.
:))

2 comments:

mgeek said...

well, congratulations!!!

Tele Jane said...

Thank you, mgeek! :)