Aug 16, 2011

Cruel

Mum asked me to de-clutter the bookshelf and re-arrange the books in an organized manner.

Google Images

This was the 8th time she asked me to do it, in the last 3 months.

I get this feeling that she purposely makes me do it so that I get a factual realization of the amount of hard work I actually have to put in.

She does succeed.

More so today, as she has made a place for the books right in my room, in front of my bed...where the books do not rest anymore inside the bookshelf but on an open table...stacked 14-15 books high in three rows.
24*7 in-front of me...

The tasks impending...

Every time I raise my head from the book that I read, I see 70 more books to be read.

Giddy.

Being Cruel.
:x

Salman Khan, Please..... teach her to 'Be Human' !! :D

2 comments:

mgeek said...

We all have our walls of unread books, some out of love, some, boredom...

Tele Jane said...

and some, mere laziness! ;)