Mar 17, 2011

For times Sake...

For times' sake,
For distractions that were fake.
Or might be, they were true...
Unlike some weeds that grew
in the backyard, Unwanted.

Now that I look behind:
the bench, the grass, and the hound;
The garden that I had lived on,
for the years long I lay my feet on,
was just a greener pasture.

Time has powers to nail,
and truth is like that hail,
which hits the soft leaves.
The greener grass bereaves,
for it is now a brown bald patch.

Many seasons a plant has to see
'Twas Rains, Spring when I was free
to flower and smile and giggle around.
Summers are up for this time round,
and it's the sun that smiles now.

The flower in me needs to close,
to conserve, flourish; and pose.
Pose with a beautiful face in view,
Romance and kiss the drops of dew,
when...when my season comes.

Up till then, I'm keeping the things away.
I'm back to becoming
the Little Bud that I once was.
Closed, cute, with a cause.
Lest I become an item on bake...
All...For times' sake...
All...For times' sake...

2 comments:

Ankit said...

I wanted to post the comment on your latest post but since you have disabled comments there, I am posting it here.

WHY ARE YOU CLOSING THIS BLOG ?

I disagree with your ways of starting over afresh. You don't have to close every past chapter for that.

Vivere said...

Take your time Telly. Time heals every wound.

keep smiling!