Mar 11, 2011

Override...

Google Images

The smile that arises genuinely,
and happiness instilled in bulk;
I know, it comes only from you.

The stupid ways I talk to you,
and yet you reply and we converse;
I know,it can be struck only with you.

The business of life moves on,
and you know its intricacies;
I know, managing all could only be done by you.

The loneliness makes you remember,
and heal and caress what should be;
I know, I wish, I hope, I do.

Where my heart lies, is blurred,
and might be difficult to decipher,as of now;
but,
I know, surely, it has to do something with you.

This might seem to you like a moody flirtation,
And a slumber of my soul to the parasite;
I know. But, actually it is one of those moments when...
when you override in me.

----------------------------------------

2 comments:

Vivere said...

Hmmmmmm............ :)

Best wishes Telly.

Tele Jane said...

Hey Magus, Need more wisdom than wishes right now! :D
Thanks anyways. :)