Feb 12, 2010

Wings...

Wings of desire...

Wings To my dreams...

Am Dreaming far too much.

Dreaming about what I am gonna be doing after my universities end, and before my intern starts.
And, I have almost infinite plans, Which would better be termed 'fantasies' as not even 1% of them is gonna be turning true.

:D

The immediate plan and the most necessary one of them all is:
A tour. Anywhere outside my hometown.
Have been here since last 4 n a half years.
And I wanna seriously run outta here.



A tour. To a place where there's beautiful nature. Scenic place. Serene place. No hush-a-hush.
Wanna stand alone on a mountain top. Wanna walk along a beautiful alleyway. Wanna wander onto soft-freshly-wet grass. Me and my camera. See the sun-rise, the sun-set. The birds flying. The nest. The moon. The leaves dancing. The flowers smiling.
Want no eyes to follow me. No soul near me. No one scrutinizing what I do.
My very own time. discover myself. Think endlessly. Pen down almost every thought.
Laugh out loud into the silent valley. Dance all alone, without thinking a particular movement would appear not-so-decent to the ones watching. Sing out loud, without any sense of notes. Stay long in the woods, and talk to the animals.
Wanna interact with nature.....
hmmm....

Dream over. Get Back to Reality, Tele.

Yeah, I am a Girl, and my mum-dad are not gonna let me go alone. And they are definitely not gonna let me wander into a forest or woods. So, I'll settle for less.

And, I have got a deal done. I'll visit some of my relatives or some of my friends. (Which one out of the two, and where and for how long, is still to-be-decided.)
So, I'll land up to someone's place. Visit the cities and the monuments, and the heritage stuff they've got, and shop around for sometime, and eat out, and reach back home.

Okay.
:-)
I am still happy.
Atleast it is OUT of this Place. :-)


Other plans:
* All-India Tour - A month long one. (technically, not an All-India but an All-direction tour !)
* Buy myself a laptop.
* Buy myself a new trendy, bang-on-techno Mobile.
* Change my complete wardrobe. (My Dad would be palpitating !! ;-)
* Finally, work the tussle out and get the magazine released.
* Change my hair-style (to the ultimate freaky-look) and get some major changes in my look...Say, A Make Over ?? ;-)
* Organize a grand show in the college.



* Paint all day long. On Canvas.
* Read out a hundred novels.
* Party every night. With unique themes.
* Play all the games I never tried, ever my life. And play the ones I have played earlier. Daily. Baddy, TT, Basky, Cricket.
* Run around a beautiful lawn
* Sit on the terrace for hours with the i-pod plugged to ears.
* Star-gaze all night.
* Meditate. Rebuilt my inner strength.
* Watch all the movies that are worth watching.
* Click all the beautiful emotions and capture them for ever.
* Sleep all day long.

And DREAM....DREAM ....

of more such things.
:-)

Wake up, Tele...!!
Pracs are still remaining. :-)

2 comments:

Ankit said...

I had forgotten that ur college magazine had not yet released :P .. Great work with that..

Waise start reading with Arundhati Roy's Listening to Grass Hoppers.. No, u wont find an ebook.. But it is worth a purchase..

Tele Jane said...

Don't you dare joke on that !! I'll kill you. And I mean it. :D

Yaar, God of Small Things was such a bad start that I would rather stay away from every Arundhati Roy book. ;-)

Well, if u say its worth it. I'll definitely ...ummm...give it a thought. :P