Feb 1, 2010

Mystique !!




That's what life carries with it.

The next moment ... is as much a mystery as much you found the last one. The one that still makes you ponder over.

What this path will make you see, feel, experience...
Is like this path itself.

Mysterious.

Moving ahead is the only way to discover what is in store for you...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is in fond memory of my on-going Final year exams--

The stuff surprises me every moment. What has transpired in this year, in my life, is all soooo surprising, so unusual, so unexpected, that I would better keep my mind shut, and put it to rest and not speculate what is gonna be happening next.

Final Year-the Turning Point of my Life. When I finally emerged out of my egg-shell, and moved forward to have a duel with destiny. (destiny would be too strong a contender... ;-) Wait... Duel with Situations (can't find anything better... :-D )

What the situations were....

Would put them down once I am through this year...

Pray for me...

2 comments:

mgeek said...

Best of Luck! :-)

manjiT said...

i pray for u. do well.