Dec 19, 2009

Rubik's Cube...

Yeah, I got one for myself from the 'Mela' ...had always wanted one.

Let me tell you, I am a beginner...

Had always thought, that it would not be that tough. and its a game...

Infact, I clearly remember talking to a friend of mine,... to be true...'boasting' on the fact that I can solve it.
Only to discover that what I used to consider a Rubik's Cube was not one. :-)
It was a very easier version of it (which ideally can't be called a cube also! ) and had an empty slot, where the desired color could be put and delivered to its place...

:-D

Now, that I have it,I have tried doing it, and am doing it since the last 12 hours, to land no-where....

And, finally accept the fact that it DOES require some algorithms ...!!
(Mr. Nobody had clearly insisted on the fact, once in life..long back...that you'll have to learn them, but, I had denied his advice .... which I always do!! ;-) ....

Now, in the midst of my on-going Pre-Universities, I am reading and learning those algorithms...!! Phew!! I know it is not what should be done...
But, I Have TO SOLVE THIS ONCE...ANYHOWZ!!

My head's going this way.....




Tele Says: Never be so passionate (rather, Stubborn) to do a particular thing when you have something more important(priority-wise) left undone ...

(this is me at my philosophical side... trying to bring my crazy mind,back on track!)

:-))

4 comments:

mgeek said...

Good luck. Once you figure out the trick, it becomes too easy... :-)

Arps said...

Stop!!

And get back to books.

Happy New Year btw ;)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Tele Jane said...

Hey, good to see u here, Pilland...
btw: you've some very attractive designs displayed.... :-)

@ mgeek-
Ohh...is that so...
then, I wud bttr not learn it...
It would take the fun out of the thing !! ;-) The unsolved cube looks more appealing!! ;-)

@Arps- Yeah, I left it.
Anyways, it was not solvable , even in my dreams...thot, studies would fare me better . . ;-)

@Anonymous - Thanks for the appreciation. :-)
Hope to see you here, again....