Dec 1, 2009

Back Up Plan !!

It would sound extremely weird...

But, I want to write this.

And, here I go...

#1 ~ The girl-next-door, i.e. my neighbour in the hostel dreamt of me.


Aaaahhhh ! The guys (I suppose!) are already getting their minds to work.

And for a change, their line of thought IS correct. :-D

My neighbour, who is perfectly 'Straight' in sexuality, dreamt of me, and imagined us as a twosome. :-(

!! An Important fact that needs to be emphasized here, and asserted: I AM STRAIGHT!!

Well, it was a dream, and it had to be weird. and something out of the reality.
So, I was cool with it.
After all, it was just a dream.

But, the shocking thing was when she told me that 'she loved the dream, and it was mainly because of my boy-ish ways of living life, that she dreamt of me with her, and not someone else.'
Haaah !!


Man, just whistling down your wing, and wearing Nadal pants, and driving a Scooter, and not studying till the night before the exams, and having a chilled thinking doesn't make me boyish !! Does it ??


Hey, even if it does.... Damn it, Man.

I don't give it a Sh*t !! :-))

Tele says: The silver lining of the whole incident is, that
Even if I end up Boy-friend-less, I stand a chance at gals !! ;-)
Haha !!
My Back Up plan might fore-fire !! :-)



#2 ~ As the exams are slowly moving towards me, my mind is getting flushed with ideas, and is becoming exponentially coherent to write on the things, which have for long been stagnant in my mind.

Every 30 minutes, my mind makes me think bout things in my life, makes me analyse my actions, makes me wanting to bring drastic changes in my life.

I am becoming obsessed of thinking about me, my life, my family, and my future. (not about my impending exams...and my classy rotten preparation, and my meek chances of passing them.)


#3 ~ Deluded, here you go...I've allowed the posts to have comments.

PS: Please sympathise with me, and If I am unable to reply to your comments, Please pardon this 'about-to-flunk' kid.

1 comment:

manjiT said...

welcome to the league, we sail in the same boat! :))