Dec 8, 2009

Another blow...

7 years Post-puberty,I finally have the proudy 'Acne' visible on my so-near-to-natural face.

The pimply pains too found the perfect time to erupt and cause the maximum damage to my already not-so-good academic year.

I would like to extend my thanks:

1. To the final year examination stress, for contributing to the development of this sign, and making me realise that I have finally become an adolescent.
(Altho, I have already spend 2 years without this 'youthful' tag!)

2. To the deary deary mess-ka-food, which is full of garlic.
(My sebaceous glands are allergic to garlic, everytime I have it, something pops out of my face!)

3. To the regular change of soap, that I use. (Have been forced to use such different varieties of soap, that it appears to me as if I am a part of a survey/research 'on the affects of different types of soaps on Dry skin' !)

Done that, I need to emphasize on the fact, that now I am at loss of another advantage, that could have let me pass these tests.

Here, The prerequisites for one to clear these tortures, successfully, are:

1. Knowledge.
2. Lineage.
3. XX with or without beauty


I am left with only the last option (Without Beauty!) , and all I can thank is my Parents for this. :-D
(The XX Chromosomes!!)

*I am not beautiful, but, I have this dimply cheek, that can be lethal at times (provided it is used at the right place and the right time!)
But, the acne sprouting around the dimple is grossly hampering the lethal affect, and is seriously, a major blow to my preparation, and results. :-)

Hv fun....
:)

3 comments:

mgeek said...

Do vampires have sebacious glands? Just curious.

Unknown said...

it was really cool n spontaneous

liked it .u can write a book on it some day

or may be i ll steal ur stuff n publish 1

Tele Jane said...

@ mgeek -
Wait, I'll ask my 'dracula' frnd !! ;-)

@k998 -
Yeah, even I think, a book, sometime later would be worth my pain. ;-)