Jan 16, 2010

AAL IZZ WELL !!

This is my first post since December 19th !!

So, First Of All ...
A Very Happy New Year !!

Yeah, It is quite late that my wishes come, but...Its better late than never. :-)
(You know, I have never been punctual. Not even in the Univeristy exams...Like the one today.) ;-)


Well, life's made me a 'maggu' right now... to say, My Finals have made me a 'maggu'.

My bed's forever surrounded with books, and my books sleep more on my bed than me.


I have apparently been sleeping with Dutta,

and a Shenoy,


and a Mathew...



A new book every other night. ;-)

Apologies...


But, what to do, man... Life's torturing us so much, that even a bad PJ gives us laughters.

The night before the exam, we laughed a lot.


At our plight.(Precisely my plight.)


28 hours before the Medicine paper, I came to know that what I was constantly believing to be a division, was NOT one. Our Medicine papers had no clearly demarcated division. And the questions could come from any of the systems. And, There would be no 'Bonus'. I seriously lost my wits. And to my surprise, everybody else knew it. And they had planned accordingly for it.


I shouted an AAL IZZ WELL, kept my books aside, and slept really long !! (Yeah, an 8 hour sleep is termed 'long'... but, only during exams!!)

Studied another day, and went to give the exam, to find out that the division thing was applicable. We did not get anything from paper TWO.


But, does that make you believe that I cracked the paper???
?
?
Peace.

No.

Coz I had left the first part in midst to cover some important part of second !!

Still, Its an 'AAL IZZ WELL' .

I don't care what the hell happens. I just want it to end....For once and all.
'JAAN LE LO YAAR!!' 'KISSA KHATAM KARO!' :-D

Aise tadpa tadpa ke mat maro !!

Haematologic people !! (for non-medics--> Bloody People.)


P E A C E !!



Tele says: Humor appears to be the only solace to an 'about-to-erupt' volcanic mind.
Hence, laugh, have fun. ENJOY. :-)

2 comments:

deluded said...

tele toh mast hai!

kaise gaye exams?

all masti and chill now?

happy new year!

Tele Jane said...

hey deluded..

last theory to go, followed by pracs...

So, not much of masti (in true sense)...altho, every day is full of strange and beautiful experiences...!! and that's fun in its own sense.

hope, everything's goin gr8...

:-)