Dec 28, 2010

Soul-mates !

Written on Oct.26, 2009

Amidst the whole doom encapsulating me, since long, I witnessed a ray of sunlight, a moment of pleasure. Long had been the wait, and low had been my morals. Many a times, had I been put to motivation, put to caress, put to the Label 'Most important and Blessed treasure' in someone's life. But, that was all upto conversations.
Time had its constraints, and priorities put its limitations. Meeting each other used to be Just a dream for us.
But, Not today.

Its been a tough time for both of us, and its only been our presence in each other's life, that we have drifted slowly and positively to a place where our destination seems far, but, definitely not 'unachievable'. And, its only because we'll be there with each other, for each other.

Amidst all the tension brewing up over the ICMR project completion, and my going 'nuts' over the scheme of things, nothing could have been adequately charging enough, if not the Visit.
Though, every one has to wait for things to happen, but, believe me, It does happen at the 'most correct and appropriate moment.' Hence, wait, and you'll be suitably rewarded.

Spending some few hours together, in front of each other, talking one-on-one, with only Air separating us, and not a 'Lifeline' telephonic instrument, Is LIFE to me.



Our Friends, Us, and my eldah Sibling all went to some really scenic places. I suppose, I have noticed their scenic beauty only since there was a person making my life beautiful, standing besides me, at inches breadth.
The vision to the world changes with mood.
I repeat...
The vision to the world changes with mood. Big time.

The stroll to those places, with the occasional un-intentional slight friction of skin, sent shivers down our spines. Why is it that only a particular person 'the one tailor-made-for-you' is able to transmit such touch? Never do you feel that sensation in your body. Forget friction, even a complete touch doesn't make you feel this. Strange. But, I guess, its the feelings that move in your nerves rather than the sensations.

Going Back home, We met some more of my friends. All had been really eager to meet us. Some lovely time spent with my family, still remains our 'Best moments of the Day'
Your love towards my family, your responsibility towards me, that you so unfailingly carry, your ability to win hearts, your answerability towards my family, that you diginifiedly fulfill. Your being my family and me being yours, makes me complete.

Thanks for coming in and completing my life.
Nah...Thanks for making my Life worthwhile. Thanks for giving me loads of reasons to enjoy and love life.

No doubt, a 'I Love You' seems superficial and so small now... It all is, now, beyond this.

I can only Thank God for sending such a special person for me, in my life. And Thank my family for making me meet you.



Soul-mates !
'Popeye n Maggi'

To be inscribed in History...Forever. In Rose-petals. In white feathers. In our Souls.

2 comments:

Vivere said...

:) God bless.

Tele Jane said...

Hey, this was a post written long back. And, I felt 'it' was eternal.
There's no more than memories that I clench to.
But, this, too, might just be a blessing in disguise. :)