Dec 13, 2010

Break ke baad...

67!
No,that's not my grandpa's age, but my current weight.
No blames can be put since no reason is strong enough to stand the demolish. It's completely been my fault, to have let inactivity rule and gourmet eating schedules take over.
But, there can't be any two ways about it. Only loss can be a gain here.

Walking needs far too much motivation.
Dancing needs some awesome music and abundant space.
Yoga and Aerobics, I don't know.
Eating less doesn't let me concentrate on anything but food.
Healthy eating was the only retort I was left with.

So, I took to this step. It's been just one meal of such eating, and I'm literally puking.

Half-a-glass of Mixed Fruit Juice; an apple, and two small serves of salad.
Horrible.

It's pathetic to be in this size. Clothes don't fit. Body doesn't support you in moving. This is a vicious cycle.

The more fat you gain, the more inactive you become, and you gain even more.

If it breaks, it is fine. If it doesn't, I'll work on it.


One more vicious cycle is this 'Success'.
Once you achieve success, the expectations rise, and to fulfill those you succeed even more. (Without having a moment to find a reason, a motto behind what you're doing, you blindly take the next step!)

Being trapped  in one such cycle for years together, I had to break it.
Inside it I was dying. Walking the path I had once chosen had never been so depressing.
But also, there wasn't any priviledge of a reverse gear. The lane had to be crossed.
With me nearing the end, the newer hopes had already been concocted by my Gods.
Unfortunately, reaching there we discovered that there were no by-lanes. The lane instead got more rigid, tough; and in order to move ahead, one ought to clear the obstacles.

The world around me is running a race, to be able to make it across. They're toiling. Many have the passion, many have no other option, and many are unaware.


And, I am here-sitting along the road, staring at them;
'coz I am aware that this is not what I wanna do immediately after,
'coz I can foresee some 'rare kachcha raastaas' that divert for some distance (whether they re-join or not- I don't know),
and 'coz my passions are driving me to take a stop - the passion of doing that in which the heart lies, and with perfection.

This might be a few-months stop or longer, but I know after that, I would drive into the way that I would be sure of.
Exploration and adventure would always be a part.

But as of now....Medical Arena-->>

I'll be back...


Break ke Baad! ;)

No comments: