Feb 28, 2009

Mumma-tasks (Contd...)

Continuing with my itinerary for THE DAY-->

3:30 pm - Stomach gave me pangs, and I searched the kitchen for food. Got something to eat, but, it was so-unusual-for-my-taste-buds, (Methi-badiyon ki sabzi-only rajasthanis will get a hit outta it!)that I decided to cook for myself. So, there I was, making a curry, completely on my own. Badi ho gayi, na ?? ;)
Well, I made GOBHI ki sabzi & trust me, It was GOOD, PALATABLE, infact, DELICIOUS. Delicious is the MRP for my sabzi.
(MRP-Maximum Relevant Praise)

4:15 pm - Into the kitchen, doing the dishes.
Doesn't it strike to you, that I am trying to be a MARRIAGE MATERIAL? ;) :D
Yaar, situations sab sikhati hai !! :)
But, I don't mind doing MY household works. Afterall, its my house, and its my choice to keep it in shape...na...keep it in Poise.

5:00 pm - Free from kitchen, got back to my room, put the clothes into washing, and my APRON (i.e. the LAB-COAT for the gavaars :P ) into the bleacher liquid.
Was 'Tally'ing my to-do-list, when I suddenly recalled my appointment with a Doc, which was scheduled for 4:00 pm. Sh*its!! Now-what...?? I called him up, and to my luck, he said, he himself was busy, so, come-now-instead. Rushed into the bathroom, washed the clothes, but that damn Apron took its time, had a bath, got ready, and BINGO...It was 6:00 !!

6:00 pm - Got the kick (no, I don't do drugs, Its the scooter's kick I'm talking about.) hit the roads and reached his home. And the luck that had to hit me sooner or later, did. He had left for his evening duties...aargh. I met his wife, talked a few minutes, and the luck that I expected to hit, kissed me instead. Yeah, he had left what I needed, a Stethoscope, for me to be taken. (Yes, I had misplaced mine, and was in need of one since 2 semesters :D )

6:30 pm - Riocheted home, changed, relaxed, talked to Mom-Dad-TJ-J-Dada-Daadi, and then rose in me the desire. The Desire To Write...
And this is PRECISELY my write up that you are trying to read...
;) A VERY PRECISE ONE INDEED, Hai na ?? ;)

For the remaining 3 hours of the Day,
I am gonna treat myself to a Movie...
Common, I deserve it!
And guess which one will I be watching...



Guess, Guess...



Are,
no need to guess,
wohi dekhoongi na, jo DD-1 pe aayegi...!! :D
Its gonna be a DHOKHA...Mahesh Bhatt's picture, which I long intended to see.
Bus, yeh picture mujhe dhokha na de de...!
That suffices for my Day...And, Now, I believe, I can multi-task and also manage a lotta tasks in a day. I felt like a Mummy today...A house-minister. :)

2 comments:

Ankit said...

Casual, witty, exhausting, at times philosophical and lots of mis-usage of words. Now, that is completely you.

And I know I should not say it here. May be its not the right place. May be its not the right time. But I think it is necessary. Some time or the other, I would have said so. But I have never thought that it would come out as a comment on your blog.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Best of Luck Telly for ur externship thing :)..
With ur brains and acads, u really need it..

Tele Jane said...

Well, first of all,
A very BIIG THANKS !!
& this thanks is for two things:

1. Thanks for the luck that you wished, coz I really need it. :)

2. Thanks, for taking time out (u wud hv required a hell lotta, I know) to read the posts...

There are times, where I feel a little sad...as in...If I write anything, & don't make it read/ hear to an other person, there is this feeling of incompleteness.
Thanks for encouraging me. ;)
(which you wouldn't attempt, even in your dreams, willingly.) But, just a mere reading, makes me feel complete.