Feb 28, 2009

Scribbling...

It's been a long time that I wrote... not only on the blog...but, also on paper...!!

And, today, I GET THIS FEELING, THAT I JUST CAN'T HIDE...
& I don't wanna hide...I wanna WRITE...!!
Whateva crap that comes to my mind...!! Whateva...Absolutely WHATEVER !! ;)

Okays, I have loads to write...!! And I'll start with what a DAY it was.
TODAY, this very day, has made me feel as if I have travelled ages and YUGS. A day, long like the Nile, is making me feel that I have grown up. And I'll put up reasons for that, Don't worry. I never knew I could exert myself so much, do such a variety of things, squeeze all those things that I always wanted to do in my daily schedule, so efficiently. And here comes a 'pat-on-my-shoulder' (by myself; as there isn't anyone else to whom I have told my itinerary for the day i.e. my ABILITY remains dormant, it remains in the sub-clinical state, the bottom of the ice-berg & no physician can diagnose it !! ;)

Well, the Day's clinical features were:

5:00 am - Got up ! FULLY AWAKE AT 5 am !! :O !
No panics please, Yep, this very extremely UN-Punctual gal CAN get up on time. But, it was for Mum-Dad-TJ, they had to travel to J-BABE's place.

5:45 am - Helped them pack, Drove them to station, dropped them there, and left for the Bus-Stop. Had to pick ma Grandma. My Mom n Grandma were actually exchanging places, my Mom goin to J's place, & Daadi coming from there to our home.

6:15 am - Finally after a 25 minute wait, her Bus arrived. Now, I know, what waiting is like :(
And I solemnly APOLOGISE to all my friends who have always had to wait for me, not merely for minutes, but for hours !
But, it was 6 in the morning, man. Empty roads, Not a soul visible except for the just-awaken-dogs, Dimly-lit roadlights, Still a Night->not even a streak of blue visible, No company, Only some Bhakti-ras flowing from the radio and I was being forced to gulp it down, it felt like a strange Bitter Ras -> are yaar, it was not those regularly heard-popular bhakti songs, otherwise, I would have still taken it sacredly. And all the more, WAITING. A few miutes wait and there came two souls, & a Bus, & a Truck, & Chara for the cows. They began unloading the Chara, and I began checking the affordability of a nap. I decided I shall try one, and the very moment swooshed a BUS...Yes, Daadi was here. Got out of the car, got her luggage, checked it in the dikki, and drove.

6:30 am - Had to get chara for my car. For the first time ever, I was the first at some place, Yep, I was the first ever customer at the petrol pump, for the day.Gave my car energy, and drove to home. Came back, and slept.
Hey, come-on, I worked, din't I? I needed some sleep.

10:30 am - Got up, yes, second time of the day, and eyeing the 10:30 on clock gave me some bit of familiarity. So, i got up. Went through my daily 60 minutes of paper-time. But, aaj ka Sudoku nahi complete hua, huh. Daadi was calling me for some work.

11:45 am - Made my milk, had my breakfast. (No, that's a routine for me, my stomach loves this 12-ka-slot, and that too self-made things only do.)

12:15 pm - Got onto finish my computer work. Searching for universities, their eligibility criteria, their contacts, mailing my application, replying to the received application responses. Searching more on other things, Step-1,-2,-3, Visas, Researches.

CONTD...

No comments: