Feb 28, 2009

Grudges (Contd)...

Well, I have something to grudge about,

1. When people know something, why don't they tell others about it, once they have finished their purpose? Why don't they divulge details about how to go for a particular thing?
This world's a mean place, Meaner than we expect or know it to be. People around you might know A LOT about something, but, they would act a newbie when someone else asks them.
'Oh! Is that so? I never knew this thing even exists.'
huh :D

2. Leave knowing and acting, they can be worse. They can take the sh*t outta you. They tell you a hell lotta difficult things that they frame as essential-sorts, They discourage you, They even direct you to the absolutely wrong path, Yes, THEY MIGHT SCARE YOU TO MORTUARY. But, it needs more than an observant brain to tackle this, it needs your will, perseverence, and an adventuring nature. And for me, the third thing works more, much more than anything. I am just adventuring things, If I don't succeed, no qualms, I'll learn the right way. But, I'll be trying, come what may.

3. One more thing that irritates me more,& more than often now-a-days is:
Why din't I chose an institute where people are more aware, more with-the-times?
This is directed to my School, where we were never told about a NTSE, or what games can be to life (I have always had a secret desire, To play a game Professionally.)
And this is also directed to the College I am in. Ask any college-mate of mine, 'What on earth are we supposed to be doing?' and be sure, they would just wonder for a second and answer, Masti Le Yaar.Itna mat soch.
And after living in this Masti environment for a SIGNIFICANT time of my formative years, I have inculcated this habit too.
No, I am not saying that I regret the fun, happy moments that I have collected into my life, but, I regret my inability to Balance fun and acads.

My See-Saw became a Slide. The only time I walked up the ladder was during exams, and kept sliding down the fun the rest of my life, not even once wondering my poor plight at the Theories,Vivas & Pracs.

Our college lacks the IT factor very much. People are so content with themselves & their great show at PMT's, that they become oblivious to the things that are happening around them. Neither the teachers, nor the students take interest in things, that are now-a-days a routine for others.

Research - an aspect of Medicine which is Oh-so-essential elsewhere, is an endangered specy here. I just hope this seed grows into a sapling, and from there-on, I am sure, it would not take much time to grow into a full-fledged tree and bear fruits.
(Yes, I am an optimist! ) HOPING AGAINST THE HOPE.

CONTD...

No comments: