Mar 3, 2009

PSM-Va

First time ever...

I appeared for a Viva as the First Student of the day... & the first student of the whole practical schedule... !

And It didn't go as I had expected...

Its just coz I was given JUST A SECOND to let the news sink in...
"I WILL BE THE FIRST STUDENT TODAY !!"
And the very next second, I was into the External's Haunting Room...!

PSM-va (PSM-viva) to bigad gaya... But, I know I'll get good marks...

Examiner's do have a soft corner for their First Victim &
If she's a Girl... ehem !!


Also, I wasn't Great, But, simultaneously, I wasn't Bad !

I knew it all, it was just that I was not able to construct my answers in a presentable/ impressive way... (the thing that I am very much particular about...)

Anyways, Its a Past...
And am looking forward to my Future... Ophthal, here I come !

No comments: