Apr 23, 2015

Nag-itivity

My chain of thoughts seemed to be oh-so-positive and now all that I have to do is crib, complain, shout and cry. All my articles here on the blog have been about this. Am I so unhappy from life? Am I so bereft of the pleasures of life? Hmmm.... the answer is a big big NO! Well then, why such negativity is strewn all over tele-pen-ny?
Because this is me penning down my heart. Earlier, I used to share that bit of my life which I couldn't share openly with others, and it was mainly about the jubiliation at doing new things professionally,  about my romantic side, about the decisions I was taking (a first timer). And they all seemed to be just fine. Now also, I share the part of my heart which I don't wish to share openly with others...and it is about the disappointment at some people's behaviour, or actions, or the place where I am stuck professionally.  There are a thousand lovely times to the one dejected post I write here, I laugh, I love, I care, I do things like a real lady, I am responsible, I am loved....all of this....it is just that when I set out to write, which happens only when I have either had an altercation or an argument with someone (coz practically that is only time I decide to put things off and keep 'me' on the table) and end up writing all the perennially unhappy stuff on the paper.

Tele says, 'There is so much on the table, that 'I' really have to be on my toes.' ;-)

1 comment:

Vidhya said...

Anybody who knows you, already knew that the negativity is only periodical and far in between. ;)