Aug 16, 2014

Fluid thinking

She said, the class is way too boring. The mam is teaching very very slowly. Wasting precious time as well. 10 minutes into the lecture had put me into the dilemma whether to attend it or utilize my time by studying at home. 10 minutes more into the class, and I finally got up and left. Although, I did not study the complete day and would have definitely gained more on being there in the class.

Have a thinking process like a fluid; aligns itself to the company it stays in....takes the shape of the container it is put into. Analysis takes a backseat. When in company, my individual opinion and choices are overlooked my myself. Decisions are manipulated by the group's mentality. My priorities go into sudden Brownian motion....juggle itself and I take up poor decisions, not good for me. Sometimes, I should stay away from groups of people so as to preserve my individuality. To focus clearly on my target, to not be influenced by other's opinions. Actually, I just need to be out of touch with people, so that I can study.

Isolation!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really feel you and am with you on this. I have completely isolated myself from everyone I know (except family) and it has been the best decision I took.

I am in need for clarity in thoughts at this point of life because only clarity can lead to focused actions. I am happy to be alone.

At times I feel very scared that my loneliness is going to be a permanent state but at this point in life this is what I need.