Jan 31, 2014

Pure satisfaction!

Taking this flight, to meet Him. ;-) The moment I have been waiting for since quite a few days...(this has been the longest span of separation between me and him post marriage.) Yeah, we are gonna be beating our own records with time. Haha! And tonight we complete a year of naughtiness laden lovely life. ;-))

This trip of mine has been one which is gonna be remembered forever. I, actually, got to live with Ankit's maternal as well as paternal grandmothers, the most important ones among the other relatives whom I met. They both are such cute ladies, full of love, care and compassion. Very few people get this opportunity to get blessings from their elderly, and I feel truly blessed.

Special to me will be Ankit's dadiji. She is such an individual who'll smile with her eyes. Her face itself exudes happiness, her nature makes you just love her unconditionally and miss her when she's not around. She loves to talk and laugh...about household things, about the eras she has witnessed. You just need to sit next to her and she will talk about how she changed the diet of dadaji post his heart attack, how she used to live with the kids and so many petty things with proper details. Blissful stories they are. Enchanting.

Ageing, some osteoporosis and three lower limb fractures have rendered her unable to stand. She maintains wee bit of her movement by shifting on her arms and forearms. She stays happy with what-so-ever she has, never says a damn thing that might hurt anyone. All these days I had never listened her say even a word that might even hint towards slightest of a complaint. Pure satisfaction.

What bothers me right now is her health. She has been in constant pain since the last 4 days. On the first day, she didn't even tell anyone about the pain. The second day, we could see it on her face. Dull. The eyes not quite shining. And the last two days she has been writhing in pain...despite medications and massages. It is a neuopathic plus bone pain because of the deformed vertebrae. So, while I am whiling my time here at the airport, she must be bearing the pain as tomorow she will be hospitalized for deciding the next line of management by undergoing the battery of investigations.

A strange feeling swept me when I was leaving the home... Maybe I might never get so much of love from her ...of ankit and aditi's share also....which I got this time.

May God grant her a longer and essentially a pain free life ....so that she blesses her grand-grandkids in future. See the mother in me already got selfish!!

No comments: