Jan 13, 2014

Bahut Naa-insaafi Hai Re !!

12 months of marriage bliss, a loving caring and funny boned life partner, a set of new parents who treat me as their own, an extremely caring and daughter like sister. My own family is content with their daughter's happiness but silently they cry...in bathrooms, over sleep, in thoughts, and since they hail from my kin, in tears ...overtly...to be near to me, to be able to spend sometime with me. But, I can't . Distances, situation, and above all, the responsibilities of three families: his, mine and ours; and the onus of handling all, invariably has to be borne by the girl...A young girl who grew up to a lady in the hour of pheras. Indian fathers should christen their daughter's marriage by saying to their wives, "Honey, I grew up your daughter!"

Life is unfair. One girl, three families, a dozen people's emotions, and one life.


...Time To do what she actually wants to do? ...None!

2 comments:

Sauc said...

I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in my favor?

http://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2011/08/01

Tele Jane said...

Hahaha! Good one!