Jul 27, 2011

Your Opinion...

The toughest part of chosing a gift is the uncertainity involved. Will she like it? Or will she just keep it in the farthest corner of the cupboard to never reach for it ever again?

Shopping is one thing which hangs on the last spot on my To-Do's List. Spending so much of your brain onto what would look good on you/ for you is itself such a taxing task; leave aside shopping for someone else!!

So, this time when I have to chose gifts for my dear friend and my sissy...I have hopped onto books.

Books, they say, are the greatest gifts one can give.

What should I be gifting them: The genre they usually read or the genre which they've never laid their hands on?

2 comments:

mgeek said...

A book that you have read, underlined and scribbled sidenotes on...

Tele Jane said...

Aye Aye, Sir! :)