Jul 7, 2010

Suitcased!

calendar page turns to show me the July, and waking me from the 'Dream June' I have spent.

A Dream, Hibernating June. 
Travelling the world over, all alone, and travelling India over, all together- all of it has been like my dreams, (remember the ones I had put some time back- under my post-final year exam planning! )

The serenity of the beautiful places, some absolutely my time, empty beaches to do whatever you want, art you can't get your eyes off, friends you can't stop laughing with, experiences aplenty, and the icing- A performance well executed-the purpose you were sent for!! 

The family trip you had prayed for, the union you had long wanted, and some awesome reasons to be loudly happy. The perfect setting for Bliss !!  

Hibernating for the complete, last month has rejoiced me, but contrary to the common belief of a holiday replenishing the lost vigour, I still stand at the same platform of 'Not motivated to start studying' !! 

Sad, it is....but, Who Cares!!
Am busy living my life in memories...memories of the 'Suitcased' life it has been!! ;-)



PS: The new summer snake loves the new 3G sim, and even more loves the dismantling of the previous phone  numbers!! No more headaches for me!! :-)


Tele says: It was 'minutes' I was traveling in, rather than the 'Miles' !!
       (Referring to the Time Zones touched- loved the regular change of hours in my watch!! )
:-)

-Bye Bye Blog!! 
(My foremost resolution to concentrate on acads!! Take care!

No comments: