Jul 16, 2010

Uff! I can't give it a miss.

Yeah, I know after having promised myself to not blog again (in view of the absence of orientation for the 'rushing near' Pre-PGMEs ) I am not supposed to be having this post right here. 


But, passions are hard to divorce. 


Blogging is not my passion per se, but writing/ expressing is. 


So, all these days that I wasn't here... 
NOoo, I wasn't writing then. 
But, indeed, I was observing.
Observing the cultures, the countries, the people, the nature, the behaviors, the emotions, and above all, my dreams and desires and joy.


Now, if all of this goes unwritten, then it definitely would become an era erased from the gray's.


The memories, all of it, cannot be renting my brain for long, coz sooner there would be others- 'fresher and more-in-need' for a residence. 


Since, this era of bliss should be honored for the virtues it blessed me with, I have started penning and scrap-booking them....in a diary which reads :








Spending 4 hours on it, and after a brutal screening of memories ( yeah, If I start to write down everything, I would be the next Samuel Taylor Coleridge, and this trip-diary would always be on 'Continued' mode !! ) I am still 'on-board',hovering somewhere over Moscow!!  ;-)

:D

Alright, Samuel reminds me of the latest book I finished reading:


Living A Balanced Life by Ric Giardina

This was basically a Self-help book on how to attain a balance in life.

Imbalance could have been synonymously used for me.

Somehow, I am never able to mix work with fun. If I am on 'Study' mode, it had to remain on that for days, and if I happen to be on 'Fun' mode, (which I have been, since the last 5 academic years), I could just not switch over to the former. 

Indeed, I was fed up of this imbalance, which had quite often made me trip in the field of acads, more frequently than ever before.

Finished reading, I have not attained the balance (and, I wasn't expecting that to happen; since I knew, it wasn't a magic spell I was reading, but a simple book! ) 
But, yes, I know a path to it, and optimistically, am hoping to jog on it soon enough.  :)

My new abode:


Hey,
Also, congratulations...for the New rupee symbol !! 
And the New Delhi IGI terminal that is truly international...!! (Wish I had landed on this month's 16th, rather than the previous one! )  ;)

Tele says: India is going guns, and missiles ! ;)

2 comments:

Arps said...

Whoop! Good that you decided to pen down. My memories from the maiden trip on-my-own are already a shade paler. (Note to self- Should start writing!)

And I see my haathi and curly balls and snoopy there ;D
Good that the room found someone who loves those too!
:)

Tele Jane said...

Yeah, all your creativity still breathes...they were far too lovely to be discarded !! :)