Apr 18, 2010

Stray cerebrations...


Paperwork kills.
Esp. the official-government stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The excitement is being murdered.
Same stuff over and over again, is suicidal to interests.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The unending 'things to do' list doesn't motivate me anymore.
Lazying around, wishing there was some P.A., to do all those.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Circle in the nights, the musical fountain and the water-sprinkled air...

The terrace, the lonely moon, the breeze - soft on your face, the i-pod plugged to ears...

The speeding car, on a lonesome highway, the loudest of the lyrical-songs...

The dimly lit air-conditioned room, soft-heavily-cushioned bed, the wet locks, and soft-background tones...

'!! Freshen me !! Please....'

Why is the wrong cord hitting me??

'Soothen me. 
Give me my liveliness back.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suffocating in my own skin.

Don't wanna die in the burden of work, responsibilities, and political/ social correctness.

Snake-n me and replace my limits to the new measurements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being Independent was a target.

So achieved, that the Commensalism is the new one.

Stay unaffected, yet benefit me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: