Jul 7, 2009

What an IDEA Sirjee !!







Have loved all these Socially relevant and phenomenal advertisements...

(Some credit does go to Mr. Abhishek Bachchan,
coz of his naughty eyes that make me go wooow!,
and his baritone that statues me,
and his...Hey, com'on, I am not gonna write why I love him!)
Let's get back to my reason for writing this here.

Be it the 'mobile' identity of an individual, or the right to education 'for all', or the 'janta ki awaaz'.They have conveyed some strong messages,and devised some very good solutions.

One more in line, and indeed, a very very important 'healthy' ta(i)p-e is out.



WALK WHEN YOU TALK !

ermm...I have a story of myself to it.

I actually have had this habit.Of walking while I talked.
Be it a basic landline phone or a mobile.It was during my 11th standard that I developed it.I used to walk in the gallery whence on phone.
Don't know how and when it became a habit, but, do remember- My Mum used to scold me for this.
It was probably as, thence she din't know,how-important-a-health-tip-it-was! ;-)
I used to actually irritate her by moving around a particular place and,that too in a particular pattern.
...You know the way the kids don't touch a line,or walk in the squares,or walk on a line (erm..like checking If I have ataxia!). Yeah,I used to do this while talking.

Many of my friends and family members thought that the weird act was just another proof of my being crazy (I am preventing myself from disclosing the true word they used.) 'Insane'!
Yeah,they were.
Or rather,Unaware of the ingeniousness that bubbled in me.
See, had they ever paid head to my acts, they would have been the proud discoverer of this health tip.
Of course, Serendipity, it would have been.
But,nah...it was left for my AB junior to do it.
And, see ...
Am I complaining?
NOOOO....am not.

But,people around me are! :-D

Just wondering, whether people ever follow these tips/ try to implement these social do's around them??
If they would,it would be a much better place to live in...


After all,An !dea can change your life...
Kyun Sirjee??

5 comments:

S.S. said...

Yaar, I love to walk when I talk.
Matlab, I can't talk on a mobile when I don't walk :P :P

Nice Collection of Photos and yea, cute expressions by Junior B:)

deluded said...

haha

loved the idea ;)

checking for ataxia?
thats a good one.

I'll be sure to use it!

Tele Jane said...

~Thanks Chiya,for appreciating Jr.B. ;-)
It appeared to me,that no one other than me ever liked him!

~Hey deluded...
Bechara Ad has a tagline to it now...
'Not applicable whence driving and while crossing roads!'
Thanks to a particular person on Youtube...who made a criticising video for this ad! :-D

Ketan said...

Hey, I really enjoyed reading this post!

It was naughty+cute--maybe just like AB :)

I've never been able to understand why people consider him a bad actor. :( Sorry, but that's the general impression.

Some feel he didn't deserve Aishwarya; and I'd be like totally clueless. Really.

I love his acting. He's a very intense presence on the camera. He exudes that intensity without effort and subtley, unlike say someone like Vivek Oberoi who has to contort his face into weird shapes to get the same effect.

But I'm not sure if you like AB for his intensity. ;)

But one point where I disagree with you is the optimism that you hold in matters of social improvement. Well I'd concede, I'm unusually cynical, if one's to take the bell-shaped curve, but I believe problems in India (and the World) are far deep-rooted than we are able to see.

And if you ask me what are those problems, I'd just say one of the biggest is lack of honest introspection in matters most pivotal (to morality and ethics).

Sorry for digressing, but found it necessary to point this out as undue optimism is has a good causal association with irreparable melancholy in the later life. :)

TC.

Tele Jane said...

No, Its very good to have your view
And it is very true.
'undue optimism does end in irreparable melancholy in the later life.'

:-)