Jul 18, 2009

Hello, Am Back! Hopefully...

Work,Posting,College,and Studies (~My liabilities),and to some extent,'My letter-eating-keyboard' have kept me away from Blogging.

Sorry People.

But,I couldn't (din't wanto) exert myself in hitting the same letter, some 5-6 times, in order to be able to see it on the screen.
Forget letters, the SpaceBar irritated methemost.

See,it is still not functioning in the standard 'healthy manner'.
But,still I am frustrated enough, for not having written anything since long..and I have consciously decided for this torture to myself. (Actually, a Pleasure!)

*Whatever happens, the Space should be always there, functioning.
It makes everything sweet & worthwhile. (Its the Key to keep a Blog running...and Life.)


Repairing the Keyboard of nime,I did a nistake...I have put the 'M' key at 'N's place and vice-a-versa. Norom, I an! ;-)
And,I conclude that opening the whole board for such a petty thing is so boring.I neam, Mean...It's not going to cause much problem.
I hope you people will understand my time-constraints,and my inability to bore myself with such a task.

I have many tasks to be done,you see...


*Buying a new watch for myself.

*Listen to songs on my New MP3.

*Sleep around for 9 hours daily.

*Talk on the phone for 4 hours at-least.

*Watching 'Rakhi's show'... (Yaar,Sometimes even I want to have a hearty laugh, and what better non-sense to watch than this.)

*Watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. at 12 in night,till 1, or till my Mum comes out of her room (with all wired-up hair,eyeballs not visible due to the bright light which dazzles her) and reminds me of the class next morning (for which,I have asked her to get up at 6:00, and continuously nag at me, so that I can get ready for the class @ 8.)

(My latent period/ reflex action time has risen tremendously.
From the few minutes, in school, its now been in hours,since the last 2 months.)

And,it has done nothing,but helped me miss most of my lectures.
And helped me reach half an hour late,in an hour's class.
And, helped me sing a song to the class,as a punishment task.

(It ain't a good idea to torture/punish the sincere-95-fellas for landing in time,by making me sing a 'fultoo-Hindi-Romantic-number',that too for a Whole Minute!)

Poor fellas, I am sorry.Sorry for making you listen to a sur-and-taal-deficient song.In a croaking-and-melody-less voice of mine.Malingning the song which you all dearly love- "Suraj Hua Maddham". I am SORRY.

:-0
See,Now I know why Sir made me sing it. So that I feel guilty.
And,I am.
Or am I not?
Hey,I think I am not.
Of course,I am not guilty.
WHY should I feel this way?
I just discovered a new talent of mine.
I showcased it in front of an audience of near-100.
I need a treat.
And, I need to thank sir, for finding this pearl from the vast ocean in me.

:-)

12 comments:

S.S. said...

Sir made you sing a song as a punishment!!! Hahhaha.. thats cute :D
I so wish I were there!!

Yaar, i really need to watch Rakhi Sawant ka show once. heard it is a full blown nautanki.

TC

Arps said...

Hahaha... Which teacher was it?? And howcome we never got such punishments (all we ever got was an absent marked for the day :( or a 'get out of the class!' ya fir a moral lecture *rolls eyes*)

And so happy for you.. watching FRIENDS at night :D !!

Rakhi Ka Swayamvar-lol
Rakhi ke Man ki Baat ::puke::puke:: (i watched it once, mistaking it for the actual show!!)

Ketan said...

How do you people not understand, people? In a post where 'm' and 'n' can swap positions, how is it any less likely that the teacher would make the students teach as punishment?

And I'm just amazed by the sense of infinite justice that the teacher had. He was actually trying to punish 95 other people for actually turning up on time and making the teacher teach, that too at 8 in the morning. Alas, TJ spoiled all his plans by singing well! :(

And TJ, will you please in your next post sing that song for your anxious readers, too. Of course, you've to sing it only through your keyboard, we'll volitionally hallucinate your melodious voice! :P

Nice 'creative' post! Enjoyed reading!

TC.

Ketan said...

*make the students sing. Sorry folks, I'm not drunk, but my cell phone (through which I post inebriated comments) is! I'd lubricated it with some breezer. ;)

Tele Jane said...

Hey Chiya...
He's actually the coolest teacher I've ever known(In Med.School)
He always crackes jokes in class,and explains the mechanism by singing songs (He's an Obstetrician.)
We really hv fun in his class.:-)

Hellow Arps !
He's Dr. C.P.Kachhawa Sir.
He's teaching us Normal Labour & Breech Presentation.He's cool,one day,(something usual...)there was a power-cut,He taught us in Guru-kul fashion..in path triangle.

And,bad luck there...u cudn't even laugh...as that Mann ki baat,is not hilarious,but torturous!! ;-)

Tele Jane said...

Hey Ketan...
I would instead sing the song,record it & then add it here...if u r so desperate to listen to it...

But,just don't put it as a nomination for the 'worst' category.
;-)

deluded said...

like I said before,

penny really IS multitalented :)

deluded said...

and yes.
I second the nomination for tele-sing!

wow.
that sounds cool.

maybe you could open up a youtube account with that name :)

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

Nice work with M's n N's.

I think he's the first ever sane obstetrician. Cool.

Arps said...

haha cp sir!! enjoyed his classed and mnemonics!!
he made me teach anti hypertensives used in pregnancy in class once!! *shudder* will never forget it!!

Ankit said...

Add one more thing to your to do list: Replace ur dabba with a dibbiya (Laptop)..

I wish that I can have that kind of punishment.. There is no other way I can make my frnds listen to my song :P

Tele Jane said...

@ deluded-
that's a gud idea...but,I first need to be courageous enuff to embarrass myself by singing at a public forum.
:D

@Aniruddha-
I wud rather say,he's the Craziest & the insane of all. So much like us. ;)

@Arps-yeah,that's his power/magic.

@Neophyte-
haha...I pray for the health of your friends,
'May God (any teacher)never give you such a kinda punishment!'
;)