Sep 14, 2008

Philosophy!



Playing with my ‘Kada’ [ a sort of bangle],
and visualizing the interiors of my room through it…
Life’s Philosophy does Rounds in my mind !
With the kada at an arm’s length from me, the fan, on which I set my eyes upon, is big & only partially visible. But, when I bring my it at an inch from me, the fan’s in full view & appearing small.

Life’s philosophy from this:
The goals/ dreams of your life, may seem to you, as too big, difficult & kinda unachievable, if you keep them bereft from you, or just admire them from a distance.
Instead, Keep the goals of your life near you, in your eyes, in your heart & in your brain, and work towards them, your goals will not seem unattainable & insurmountable !

“Persistent determination to achieve your aim yields good results.”

No comments: