Apr 27, 2012

Wild I go...

There's a good news I have to break here:
I'm getting married on the 1st of the Valentine Month next year, to my best guy friend. After an year of smooth, lovely and laughter-filled courtship, I know my life with him is not going to be any different.


Now that my marriage dates have been finalized, there's a whole lot of new things popping in my naughty mind (Naughty because I'm going to emotionally blackmail my family to fulfill these wishes in the name of me leaving them). Here's the list of the things I would want to do (atleast once) before I get 'taken'.


10 Things to do before I get married:


1. Get a pup for myself. (He hates them!!)


2. Get a bunch of tattoos made. (I'm sure he mustn't be very fond of them.)


3. Get myself a shape. (It's not exactly beautiful to be in a disproportionate body.)


4. Get a girly gang ready for a 2-3 day trip. (This is practically an impossibility with my current friends.)


5. Organize a Spinster's for myself, whose dress code would be 'minimalistic' and dance style 'dirty'. (Oh, I so miss my hostel parties.)


6. Paint 3 giant paintings in my current room and one more 'big' wall space in Dad-Mom's room. (This I will anyhows do!)


7. Take some vows in the name of God, so that I get a way to stop my parents from giving me expensive unnecessary stuff on marriage.
(They won't listen to my wishes otherwise.)


8. Go for a bike trip with my brother and explore the terrains of India. (Even a 2-3 day trip must be fulfilling.)


9. Go to a theatre and whistle loudly on dialogues and dance on fast numbers, like crazy. (I, sure, need my college friends for this.)


10. Smoke a cigarette, just one 'kash'. (Quite unlikely I'll do this.)




Wanna actually go wild, before I take the docile pet form. ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting wish list :)

Hope you do all of them... :)

Congratulations and do keep your readers posted.... :)

Vivere said...

HAhaHA...

wow, that is WILD!

Stay wild pup!!!!
And heartiest Congratulations_

:)))

Tele Jane said...

Doc V & Magus ----On MAAAH waaay! ;-)

mgeek said...

congratulations! and best wishes!

Ankit said...

"best guy friend" - interesting selection of words

Tele Jane said...

Thanks, mgeek! =)


Ankit, that's precisely the most important reason why he's my partner, now. Neither my best gal friend nor I were overt homos. ;-P