Mar 28, 2012

Why do you??

This blog was started 3 and a half years back with a poem that I had
written for my Mom-Dad's Anniversary...and a write-up for an
ever-vivid Rain shower with my college friends on Friendship's Day.

I felt I could be articulate enough to hold people's interest.

This blog became a way for me to put forth my views, my rebellion, my
opinion and my heart out.

From properly structured posts, to random ramblings, to serious
matters, to just timelining my life's events, and to merely speak to
myself...this blog has presented it all.

Time and again, I did not have resources/ time to take care of this
place. It had to be closed, twice. There was a time, when I felt it
was sort of insignificant to write whatever I wrote. There was a time,
when I felt it was unjustified to put in words whatever momentary
struck me.

Breaks and patch ups, my love story with my blog has been great. It
has taught me; it has nourished me - in thoughts and articulation.
This blog stands a proof to my evolution, however minute it may be.

It is not a blog anniversary I'm celebrating.

In idleness, scrolling down the posts from past, today it felt
beautiful and contenting. Happy smilies showed up on my face and
today, I asked myself 'Why do I blog?'

...the answer to which...
(today, I feel is,)

Because I like reading myself
...through my own eyes and mind...
Because I like re-living the feeling
...through my own words and phrases.
Because every post is special, every post carries its own
remembrances...and every post has a bit of
me-of-the-time-I-witnessed-it-all.
This blog is like my pensieve and the posts are my memories.

By the way, Why do you??

No comments: