Mar 17, 2012

Hiyaa

Hey, you, yes the one reading me...I've got matter. To write a book. On marriages and psychology and behaviour patterns of the Indian family. On rituals, their significance and their genesis. This one marriage made me learn all this. You think I'm drunk, no?? Nopes, fed up. Btw, this was my sis' wedding. And, I was supposed to be married to one hell of an awesome guy in the next March. Period. Nopes, The guy's the same. And, the nature's even better. But, its not the next March. Am loving it so much. Not the fact that I'll be marrying late. But, that I get to take on with the life unmarriedly. Without the 6 metre cloth snake called Saree. For the events, one has to wear that or another heavy skirt called Lehenga which is enough to smoothen the movements and curtail walking fast of the bride. Settle that. I'll be settling some one and a half years from now, in the arms of the man who loves teasing me to tears. Yes, our plans got delayed. Coz, life is not the way we want it to cruise like. Winds and waves also govern it. My exams, his exams, our future. Even after my marriage, we'll anyways not be together. He in Hyderabad, if things go as planned and I, somewhere, doing my first year of residency, if I get through the entrance test. So, practically the next two years of our life too, we're to only dream of being with each other. Btw, marriage is a crazy institution. And its event organization, even more whackily crazy. And being the host is like the Prison Of Azkaban. Punishment being meeting people. All the responsibilities of attending a multitude of individuals and the timely execution of the events. Btw, I didn't hate it too much, until the last day when my tempers had already risen, and my moods were a total low, coz he was supposed to be leaving.
It's silly how I'm missing him so much this time. So, see you people later. I ought to talk to him now. Please don't you call the one you love. They might be busy in work or writing an exam or sleeping tight in bed. ;)

PS: I, generally, don't use this kind of English. So, you should drop in the next time for a better class. :)

4 comments:

Vivere said...

don't worry.
God must have a better plan for u! :)

Anonymous said...

Love-Hate relationship associated with these Indian functions. I totally understand it :)

Tele Jane said...

Hey Magus, Am happy for what's in store! ;-)

Tele Jane said...

Doc V, I can write on my hate relationship of the functions to Harrison's extent. But, being in the society, you gotta be a part of them. So, Cheers to all that!! ;-)